Adult Art Parties
Two Keys Creative Studios loves to help you celebrate your big events. At our studio you can expect unique, intimate, and meaningful art parties created just for you and your group. Making ‘Art’ can be intimidating, don’t worry, we provide experienced instruction in a comfortable environment. We believe that creativity is important and valuable whether you consider yourself to be artistic or not. Each guest will go home with a finished piece of creative work unlike anyone else’s; no cookie cutter art here.
Choose one of the projects below OR give us an idea of what you might like to make. We love to come up with unique and fun ideas for our adult art parties. Any of the project ideas can be altered to better fit your group.
Thank you for choosing Two Keys Creative Studios, we can’t wait to party with you!
- How many guests can we bring? Two Keys Creative Studios is a small, intimate studio space. 8-10 people is ideal.
- How much does a party cost? Parties are $35 per person with a minimum of $210 total. We will put a link for your party on the events page of our website. We ask that guests pay via this link before the day of the party. If the host or hostess wishes to pay for all of the guests, he/she is welcome to do so using the same link, just let us know in advance so we set up the payment link accordingly.
- Is there a deposit to reserve a party? A non-refundable deposit of $35 is due at the time of booking the party.
- Where are you located? Two Keys Creative Studios is located at 10760 Suffolk Circle, Omaha, NE 68127 (south of 108th and Q streets). We ask that you park in either of the driveway areas so as not to block the circle.
- What can we bring with us? You are welcome to bring food and adult beverages of your choice. When choosing your munchies, please keep in mind that space is limited and art supplies are messy.
- What do you provide? We provide high quality supplies for the project of your choice, instruction by an experienced artist/art educator, a clean and bright studio space, water and lemonade or iced tea, and cups and napkins. Coffee and hot tea can be provided upon request with no additional charge. Blue tooth speakers and a digital projector are available if needed.